ZBrush in the Jewelry Industry:
In recent years, Jewelry designers who have experimented with CAD and NURBS based software programs have found themselves feeling limited in what they can accomplish with their designs. With ZBrush, crafting a ring feels just like sculpting in wax in a way that recalls the methods of traditional jewelry designers. But with ZBrush the traditional approach in enhanced with tools that enable limitless exploration, variation, and experimentation.
Jewelry is an art form, and should not feel like a technical exercise. ZBrush lets you feel the virtual wax at your fingertips. The freedom to design whatever you can imagine is right there on the ZBrush canvas. Combine the speed and flexibility of using a computer with the natural and artistic touch of sculpting with ZBrush.
ZBrush in the Production Pipeline:
Accuracy is maintained in the design pipeline with the ability to import basic forms and templates into ZBrush. NURBS models created in other software packages can be triangulated and converted to a sculptable mesh. Using the many sculpting tools within the ZBrush toolbox a blank can be crafted into a gorgeous work of art within an amazingly short amount of time. Customization is easy and fast, a request from a client can be easily tested and presented with as many variations as needed before any printing is done.
ZBrush allows you to test your designs instantly by replicating realistic materials and natural lighting. Using the Material Capture tools (MatCap) you can sample surface qualities from photographs and render realistic images of your products while you continue to design.
ZBrush enables you to take a design from concept to completion in a single day. The base model you start with in the morning can be sculpted and prepared for 3D printing by the end of the day. Using the Decimation Master plug-in, dense models can be converted to a printable mesh without losing detail. The free 3D Print Exporter will then enable you to choose your printing format and send it to your favorite 3D printing vendor for rapid prototyping. No other 3D software offers such speed and flexibility!
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.5 or newer. 32 bits or 64 bits. (ZBrush 4 is a 32-bit application, but can use up to 4 GB of system RAM when run under a 64-bit OS.)
- CPU: For Windows: Pentium D or newer (or equivalent such as AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer) with optional multithreading or hyperthreading capabilities. For Mac: Intel Macintosh.
- RAM: 2048MB recommended for working with multi-million-polys.
- Monitor: 1280×1024 monitor resolution set to 32 bits or Millions of Colors.
- Pen tablet: Wacom or Wacom compatible.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Mac OS X 10.5.
- CPU: Windows P4 or AMD Opteron or Athlon64 Processor (Must have SSE2: Streaming SIMD Extensions 2) or Intel Macintosh. 16 ZBrush 4.0 what’s new guide
- RAM: 1024MB. (2048 MB recommended)
- Monitor: 1024×768 monitor resolution set to 32 bits or Millions of Colors.
Install pack size: 243MB
Torrent free download link -> DOWNLOAD